From new products to feature enhancements, Ingeneus can design and engineer high quality systems to suit any medical technology market need.
From full-service turnkey product development to on-site engineering support, our multi-disciplinary approach incorporates systems and processes allowing clients to optimize the outcome of their project.
Our exacting standards of excellence, coupled with our energetic and enthusiastic approach to customer service uniquely positions Ingeneus’ full-service offering to meet your strategic and tactically outsourced development needs.
Our clients enjoy internationally recognized expertise in every area of the Ingeneus value chain, including:
- Electronic, mechanical, software, laser and optical design
- Manufacturing management
- Production engineering
- Material management
- Quality and regulatory
- Incoming inspection and logistics
- Field Service
At Ingeneus we always begin with a rigorous product requirement definition and review. Our qualified team works with the client to:
- Define user and product requirements
- Assess technology, IP and path to market
- Undertake risk analysis
- Complete commercial product development
- Document technical reviews
- Perform and document product and if necessary software verification and validation
- Create the Technical File including an essential requirements checklist, clinical evidence and more
- Submit for regulatory approvals
- Complete jig and fixture design
- Transfer the product correctly to manufacturing